Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Today Steve and I had my Mother Pat, my Sister Sherry and my two daughters along with their families over for lunch. We had baked ham, cheesy potatoes, green beans, over night salad with veggies and dip.
I had to work this morning at 6am so Steve had to get things started for me. He had to put the ham in the oven and mix up the cheesy potatoes. I got off work at 11am and when I walked in the door, the oven was on. I asked if the ham was in the oven. Steve said, Ham? The ham was still in the refrigerator!!! Not only that but he didn't put the cream of chicken soup into the cheesy potatoes as it called for. I was like, "What the Faheezies". I had sent him an e-mail and everything. He started saying how sorry he was and it was all of his fault. OK, I did let him off the hook eventually. Everything was ready and the meal was great by the time everyone arrived. Whew!
Pic is of My Mother and I having lunch in Apalachicola, Florida at "The Owl".

1 comment:

The Albrecht Family said...

I love this picture of you and Granny. See you tomorrow. Love you Heather