Sunday, May 18, 2008

Reving my Engine

The last of the 3 day weekend is here!!! I am dragging this morning. Our neighbor was revving his engine last night. It was 10 pm before I finally got to sleep. Which made my 4am wake up a drag. I was telling the girls at work that my neighbor should be glad I don't have his phone number. They said, "NO! You should be glad you don't have his phone number"!! I'm wondering what makes a grown man go out to his car at 9:46pm at night and start up a car he doesn't drive on a regular bases and sit and Rev it up for 15 - 20 minutes? Even I could tell it was running. Which brings up another question. Why would you park a car you don't drive in a garage and let other cars you DO drive sit out in the elements? I know I know, Classic! There is nothing classic about this piece of junk. I think he drove one like it when he was a kid. I say, Grow Up! Let the past go. If I haven't used something in a year out it goes.

No comments: